cats are weaksauce, dogs are awesomesauce

86151e47126eda274d774d9720b1958c.jpg

She went with us all over the place. She was such an awesome kitty, and I still miss her every day.

Dogs eat their own shit.

Case closed.
I didn't know that but I have seen dogs eating horse shit,cat shit and my own shit..

I was bird hunting with my english setter and a friends german shorthaired pointer one time and I took a dump in the woods. Before I could reach for leaves the pointer gobbled my offering down.

I didn't know that but I have seen dogs eating horse shit,cat shit and my own shit..

I was bird hunting with my english setter and a friends german shorthaired pointer one time and I took a dump in the woods. Before I could reach for leaves the pointer gobbled my offering down.

:annoyed:

I'm just gonna nip off and shoot myself now...

too_much_information_gifts_button-p145011891018457717en8go_4001.jpg

I like them both. We however have been dominated with cats. There are advantages to both as well as disadvantages. After all they are to some kids with 4 legs. Really no different from having other pets other than their purposes as people define them to be.

Back