Cats are so much easier to care for....

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
Since acquiring our new fur baby Malia, she has cost more money prepping for her than our cats along with visits to the vet....yikes!!!!

It has been a long time since I have owned a dog and didn't realize how much maintenance they require. Well the wife wanted the pooch and it is her primary responsibility but dang, they seem to require more care than our Saint Jr.

Anyway we needed to have a gate installed in the driveway so she can run in the backyard as well as do her business. Add the Vet visits, trips to the doggie park, walking the dog, feeding the dog, picking up the dog dirt, playing with the dog, it like having a child that will never grow up. What is funny is how they want to be by one of us at all times. I guess having cats for such a long time that there is a transition period.

Cats remind of the Ronco Rotisseries, set it and forget it!!!

Until they decide to start pissing all over your house and won't stop, yes, they're much easier. Once that starts, if it does, then give me a dog anyway.

I mean, I have 26 animals, so my life is pretty much a living hell.

Ill take a dog anyday. We have 2 Basset hounds. I never thought I would love an animal as much as love them. I'm going to be devastated when their time is up.
Yes they are expensive but that a small price to pay for what I get from them.

2 minutes twice per day to feed them.
2 minutes once a day to clean litter box.
Play with them if and when you feel like it.

I'd say that's pretty low maintenance.
Until the cats start prowling around the house, knocking over breakabe items up on shelves......

My two don't do that. They're pretty easy going...
And I don't have many breakables around. I hate clutter..
540621_4374573918230_1468175530_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't keep any animals prisoner. cop0

:tongue:

I have lots of friends in the back yard - hummingbirds and regular birds and butterflies and geckos... *croons "Mother Nature's Son"*

plants are low maintanence too...teh dog IS like a little child....i.e a dog child. personally i think we dog parents should be able to get tax credits just like the parents with human babies...but whatever !
Dogs>cats

plants are low maintanence too...teh dog IS like a little child....i.e a dog child. personally i think we dog parents should be able to get tax credits just like the parents with human babies...but whatever !
Dogs>cats

I wish that I could say that about plants. Caring for plumerias is a lot of work!

Dogs>cats

When you start sending your dogs to college, we'll consider it. Until then...

What does college have to do with anything? We lose our child tax credits when they hit 17. I needed that for keeping them in diapers and transformers.

If you're like most of us, you saved money for your kid to go to college.

If you're like most of us, you saved money for your kid to go to college.
Yes and no. I put some away when I could, but the child tax credit wasn't earmarked for college. Kids are F'n expensive to raise. Period. Just feeding 2 teenaged boys would decimate the CTC in a couple months. I still think we should get a credit as long as they are still at home or going to school.

I don't love dogs more than cats or cats more than dogs..That must be said..

It's been noted that I've trained hunting dogs for people in the past and have had my own..

Hunting breeds are my favorite pups..

Living in a condo I've got two great little mini dogs..

Back