Catalinbread founder Nicholas Harris dies in car crash

Boy, talk about random probability!

BTW -- anybody else note that they specified "Alder" tree in the article? It would be super weird and ironic if they made guitars out of it!

:run:

A pretty major figure at the golf course up in my home town where the nationals were played last year lost his life the same way last fall. Big storm in Gig Harbor, fir tree came down. Completely random. They were looking at whether some local development and clearing weakened the tree, but I don't think they found any particular fault in that case.

A pretty major figure at the golf course up in my home town where the nationals were played last year lost his life the same way last fall. Big storm in Gig Harbor, fir tree came down. Completely random. They were looking at whether some local development and clearing weakened the tree, but I don't think they found any particular fault in that case.

There's probably no fault to be found here. However, the fact that it was an alder tree does show that if there is a God, he has a sense of humor. I'm saddened by the loss of my internet friend. But you just can't ignore that part of the story. It's too weird.

There's probably no fault to be found here. However, the fact that it was an alder tree does show that if there is a God, he has a sense of humor. I'm saddened by the loss of my internet friend. But you just can't ignore that part of the story. It's too weird.
Yeah, on that stretch of highway, the road is lined with essentially pulp trees and firs. I cannot imagine any fault would be found. And that alder part of the story is strange.

*I will have to admit, two of my guitars are alder. The 60th ann strat, and my CVC tele.*

He was kind to me, I think the world of catalinbread products. I use these every week in my performance and
recommend them to my own customers
12819047_964802093575569_342496870_n.jpg

Back