Cassandra Peterson (Elvira)

Steverino

black sheep
Saw here last night on a car show, Counting Cars I think it was. They fixed up her T-Bird.

cassandra_peterson_002.jpg

At 62, I gotta say she's holding up very well

I was wondering how recent that top photo was. She does not look remotely her age. Unfortunately, googling images of her - even with the strict filter on (which I always have on at work) yielded some stuff that should not be seen at work..:facepalm:

I was wondering how recent that top photo was. She does not look remotely her age. Unfortunately, googling images of her - even with the strict filter on (which I always have on at work) yielded some stuff that should not be seen at work..:facepalm:

Seeing her last night on that car show (which is 2012) will tell the tale... she's hot. And a redhead to boot :grin:

*googles*

I watched her movie on Netflix a couple of weeks ago. That prompted me to read her wiki page. She sounds like a nice kid but she's older than me and I'm almost as old as dirt.

Last edited:
I'll keep it safe. The NSFW would require her to trim her Big Muff Pi!
600full-cassandra-peterson.jpg

cassandra_peterson_elvira0078_3SkY6W8.sized.jpg

That looks considerably less shopped than the photo in the OP. But...

a. Still dang good looking for 61 (probably can afford a few surgical helps...but still).
b. Still would.

Back