Can't stand Xbox One

BlockInlay

Octavate.band
The system itself works fine (except it can't handle cable TV very well) but I just don't like it. Maybe I've grown too accustomed to the PS3. Another thing that really pissed me off was I changed my gamer tag (or whatever it's called) then decided to change it again the next day and was told I had to pay $10 to do so. FUCK that.

On the phone with Best Buy now. Hopefully I can return it and nab a PS4.

Xbox One returned, PS4 obtained along with a copy of GTAV. Wonder if my online stuff from my PS3 version of GTAV will carry over?

Yes, you can do a one time transfer of your character IIRC.

Welcome to the PS4 club... now go get Dragon Age Inquisition and DESTINY!!!!

I finally broke down and ordered a PS4. Hopefully they don't have the noisy fan of the early-gen PS3's, that got old during movies and stuff.

I finally broke down and ordered a PS4. Hopefully they don't have the noisy fan of the early-gen PS3's, that got old during movies and stuff.

My PS3 wasn't very loud, but my 360 was a fucking noise machine. That disc tray would constantly rattle.

Add me on PSN: I_Am_A_Raindog :thu:

Currently looking for someone to play some Destiny and Diablo 3 with!

Currently looking for someone to play some Destiny and Diablo 3 with!

I wish I could play those games, but shooters would sometimes give me this weird seasickness-like malady. I finally had to retire from them. :(

I mostly just play golf games any more... my PS4 will get more use as a movie/TV device probably.

Oh and Rocksmith. That one is OUT FOR DELIVERY.

OK I'll investigate...

Checkout some videos on YouTube. It's my go to game to play if I've only got a little bit of time and don't want to dig into something serious. Of course, if you want to dig into it seriously you get some awesome rewards. My buddy Luigi and I spent about six hours drinking beer and playing it on Saturday and it was a blast.

Back