Can I Ask You A Personal Question?

Never heard him that I know of. I heard some cool stories about him, so he sounds like a good guy. I'll listen to Boomboom (can I call you BoomBoom?)'s vid.

I like his playing style. I enjoyed his playing on the first bunch of GnR albums, but never really got into his solo stuff. His autobiography was a fun read, and he comes off as pretty down to earth. He wouldn't make my list of top 20 favorite or most influential guitarists though.

I'm OK with him, good straight ahead rock player. Plus, was bangin' Traci Lords back in the day, so he's go that goin' for him. :shrug:

Last edited:
For me whistling or humming is one notch below someone that never shuts the fuck up...

Someone that just fucking goes on forever about shit that the average person has zero interest in.

You watch them....If you ever manage to get a word in edge wise they are not actually listening to you. They are only waiting for you to take a pause so they can jump back in and spout more shit.....

Still though...Whistling and humming are annoying.......

For me whistling or humming is one notch below someone that never shuts the fuck up...

Someone that just fucking goes on forever about shit that the average person has zero interest in.

17rXMtP.gif

Back