Cable's are us!!!

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
Bought 75' for Canare Cable and 14-Switchcraft 280 angle plugs from Markertec....

Gonna be a busy weekend!!!

Cable Time - S.jpg

I should probably take the time to point out that my company can make custom audio snakes with whatever cables you want in whatever direction... then heat shrink labeled and then sheathed in this cool mesh that keeps the snake from kinking up and makes setup and tear down a breeze!! High quality canare cable and Neutrik ends.

707-1515710273-ca685c1f8f95635c1a3c8b9a0e5dd0b5.jpg

This is the one we made for the drummer in my band. It's 37 feet long and feeds 4 xlrs to the left side of his kit, and 4 to the other. Each is labeled for whichever mic it goes to. The board end they're all the same length. The kit end, each cable is a custom length to reach where ever he puts each drum or cymbal.

They can also be made more generic. We use one for the front row of the stage... it's designed to run from front center of the stage and runs to mic 2, monitor 2, and then has equal lengths for mic 1, monitor 1 and mic 3 and monitor 3 depending on which direction we line up in the venue. From that point, it runs 40 feet to the board or breakout box and is mic 1, 2, 3 and monitor 1, 2, 3.

Last edited:
Learn to solder. Really. Much cheaper and often better.

And yeah you yanks (and Canadians)...it is not pronounced sawder, you lazy bastards. :tongue:

That is what I do!!!

Hence the several
Learn to solder. Really. Much cheaper and often better.

And yeah you yanks (and Canadians)...it is not pronounced sawder, you lazy bastards. :tongue:
Cut, strip, solder, repeat...

80% of my guitar cables are made using Canare Cable and either Switchcraft or Neutrik connectors. I have been using most of my cables since 1984, yes you read that right. They have survived numerous gigs.

This batch will be used for rebuilding my Campbell clone board.

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/threads/i-am-getting-the-board-back-together.86656/

Back