Buy my GAS

kcbkghcmlzexc1xnmeod.jpg

https://reverb.com/item/1834127-warmoth-black-limba-korina-telecaster-lollar-p90-s-2tek-bridge

I'll take two

The one and only. It's WONDERFUL, but it doesn't see tons of action because my tastes and preferences and playing style and have been evolving over the last couple years. As such, I've been on a bit of a gear carousel as I get things right for me and what I'm doing vs. what's right for my eyes and some weird aesthetic hangups.

I maintain a pretty strict policy about gear acquisition, investing new money in gear, and not cluttering up my life with stuff I like but don't use.

I like this guitar and I won't cry if it doesn't sell, but as it stands I like to see tools getting used and have some room for upgrades and improvements and new tools that will fit what I need and won't be such an overlap w/ other stuff I have.

Edit: ...and I think it's staying. Spent some time fussing/tweaking and I think it can justify its existence and nothing else in my potential gear orbit can seem to beat it in terms of flat out playability. Still...the frets are kinda big.

Last edited:
Love the grain in the wood and the p90's.
I'm not familiar with the trem/bridge used here. How well does it stay in tune? While using the trem?

Love the grain in the wood and the p90's.
I'm not familiar with the trem/bridge used here. How well does it stay in tune? While using the trem?

It is by far my favorite vibrato. As long as the nut is cut properly, it stays in tune with heavy use. Watch Nels Cline wiggle the shit out of one here.

Back