Buy my GAS

eolvi1nk0bn2ytwnocr8.jpg

https://reverb.com/item/1304110-fender-pawn-shop-mustang-special-lake-placid-blue

That is wild! Some extremely cool sounds coming out of there.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I want it. I've wanted it since it came out. I'm never going to use it in the band, nor do I really have time to make squealing noises at home (well, not on guitar anyway).

I want it. I've wanted it since it came out. I'm never going to use it in the band, nor do I really have time to make squealing noises at home (well, not on guitar anyway).
Lol. Watching their demo made me want it just for that crazy tremolo control. Mind boggling that it can do all that with the volume knob and pick pressure.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Probably can get a new one for that price or less with a discount, although the seller is throwing in a(n older) hsc. But's it's basically a Squier, has a pretty thin neck (if you're into modern C or thinner, that doesn't matter), and it's NOT blue :tongue:

Probably can get a new one for that price or less with a discount, although the seller is throwing in a(n older) hsc. But's it's basically a Squier, has a pretty thin neck (if you're into modern C or thinner, that doesn't matter), and it's NOT blue :tongue:
Absolutely. Which is why he rejected my lowball offer of $250. IMO, it's not worth more than that.

Back