Buy my GAS

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
I've been GASsing hard for pretty much everything for the past few months. And with the exception of that Mono bag I bought from Mark, I've been successful. But I'm seriously on the brink. And it's just not in the cards right now. So I'm going to use this thread to post links to listings for stuff I want. Maybe you guys will buy them instead.

ate86xq93balasqb6vf6.jpg

https://reverb.com/item/1358402-paul-reed-smith-kl-1812-natural

Sorry. I'm tapped from trying to support my own GAS. Adding photography GAS just made my situation worse. Then I was looking for a car for my wife and found one for me and now I have car GAS. I'm screwed.

I am remarkably GAS free right now. I have a bad case of I-Want-A-Great-Acoustic for a couple months but it was not to be. I am firmly in operation pay-down-debt. Plus I am quite happy with my gear (except the acoustic, but it is adequate).

I have no money for gear right now although I have to buy a case for my Joe Pass. I will eventually need something I can play jazz through (most of my amps don't do "jazz" very well with my speaker choices) and I keep wanting to find a head of some sort to put on top of my 4x12 for no other reason than I want it. It would only get played during classes here so its a totally useless purchase.

I have no money for gear right now although I have to buy a case for my Joe Pass. I will eventually need something I can play jazz through (most of my amps don't do "jazz" very well with my speaker choices) and I keep wanting to find a head of some sort to put on top of my 4x12 for no other reason than I want it. It would only get played during classes here so its a totally useless purchase.

Your Deluxe won't do jazz?

Back