Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kerouac, Dec 14, 2010.
Earlier this year they found a goat's head in a microwave at IKEA too.
...the butler did it...and he would have gotten away with it if it werent for you meddling kids...
and scooby doobie doo
maybe they wanted soup?
When I was in high school, faking satanic rituals by leaving some animal parts and a few pentagrams somewhere was all the lulz
When life deals you a goat head, make Goat Head Curry. What's the fucking problem?
Goat Head Curry
1 head of Goat, exclusive of brain
1 big Onion
1 tblsp Ginger, grated
1 tblsp Garlic, grated
1 lime sized ball of Tamarind
150 gms Tomatoes
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Garam masala
6 Red Chillies
a few Curry Leaves
1 tblsp Dhania-Jeera powder
Salt to taste
1. Clean the head inclusive of tongue, eyes, jaws and cheeks.
2. Cut into pieces and cook adding salt.
3. After the meat is cooked, remove skull bones.
4. Remove skin on tongue, palate and earlobes.
5. Cover tamarind with hot water for 15 minues and then squeeze out its juice.
6. Heat 4 tblsp of oil and then add the coarsely ground onions, ginger, garlic and curry leaves.
7. Cook them till soft, then add tomatoes, all the spices and salt.
8. When the mixture turns soft, add meat, fry nicely, then add tamarind and one cup of water.
9. Cook for 5 minutes and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.