Burger King boss Bernardo Hees insults British women and food

Want:
keira-knightley-hairstyle.jpg

Do not want:
burger%20king.jpg

Kate Middleton and fish and chips aside, too bad for him that "truth is an absolute defense" only applies to libel and slander, not in the court of public opinion . . . . :embarrassed:

He was actually right about the food. He should have quit while he was ahead, but he just had to have it his way...

"The food is terrible and the women are not very attractive."

Anthony Bourdain's review of the Times Square Burger King pulled no punches.

"It doesn't make Burger King an attractive employer for women."

Yeah this incident should really tip the scales for the professional gal trying to decide which fast food chain will win the bidding for her services.

He was actually right about the food. He should have quit while he was ahead, but he just had to have it his way...

I friend of mine played pro hockey over there. Every year he filled his hockey bad with boxes of mac & cheese so he'd have something to eat over there. He just bought new equipment when he got there.

It was a douchey thing to say, but it wasn't that bad. He was trying to lighten the mood and make his probably horrifically boring speech partially entertaining. He insulted some people from another place to then say how awesome the town he was in was. Like when a singer puts down the town they played in the night before then follows it up with "but you people in Cleavland sure no how to rock!!"

What a tool. I've never been to Warwick, but I never had any issue with British food when I go there. I don't think I've ever had a lousy meal in my travels there. I know the running jokes about British food, but I like it. :shrug:

If anything, I suspect the Brits would be horrified to discover what an egg tastes like here versus over there. Our eggs suck ass.

I got a pal in the UK and a pal in Texas.
I was watching them discuss biscuits together.

quite funny.

:lol:

You know, i REALLY would like someone to explain to me the fact lawyers in England still plop those god awful wigs on. They look ridiculous.

Back