Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo

Tig

Fucktangular
This concept car is set to unveil at the 2015 Frankfurt motor show and is said to feature 1400 horsepower. Just a little over the top?
http://www.topgear.com/car-news/frankfurt-motor-show/bugatti-vision-gran-turismo-and-itll-do-250mph

row_5370.jpg

bugatti-vision1-640x533.jpg

bugatti-vgt-640x533.jpg

bugatti-gran-turismo-interior-640x533.jpg

bugatti-vision-gran-turismo-640x533.jpg

row_5307.jpg

row_5393.jpg

Easy dude. Volkswagen has this eletric van as a concept car.
6_Volkswagen-Electric-Hippie-Van-750x400.jpg

I new way for hippies to keep Hitler's other legacy alive.

Easy dude. Volkswagen has this eletric van as a concept car.
View attachment 23344
I new way for hippies to keep Hitler's other legacy alive.
I'm sure this new Veyron is an engineering marvel. It's somehow even fuglier than the original. I Iubs me some exotic cars, supercars, hypercars etc, but the Veyron has always been a bit of a head scratcher for me. It takes German clinical sterility to an absurd level. More of a proof of concept/technology demonstrator than the visceral, primal beauty that embody the majority of such machines.

I'm sure this new Veyron is an engineering marvel. It's somehow even fuglier than the original. I Iubs me some exotic cars, supercars, hypercars etc, but the Veyron has always been a bit of a head scratcher for me. It takes German clinical sterility to an absurd level. More of a proof of concept/technology demonstrator than the visceral, primal beauty that embody the majority of such machines.
I like the original, and have seen 2 up close. Really amazing cars.
For beauty, The Aston - Martin DB 9 is what gives me a chubber.
The new Jags are interesting too.

Reactions: Tig
Back