Bucket list concerts. Who do you still really, really want to see?

if the stars align and Michael Stipe decides to get the band back together R.E.M.

I'd love to see Pearl Jam and the Foo Fighters.

Wilco
Son Volt
Mark Knopfler I've seen Dire Straits but not Mark solo

Also
Blue Oyster Cult. I've seen them more than any other major band, but it's been quite a while.
Jeff Beck. Seen him with Jan Hammer at the ARMS tour show but that was '84

Wilco
Son Volt

Also
Blue Oyster Cult. I've seen them more than any other major band, but it's been quite a while.

I've seen Wilco four or five times, always a great show. I saw Son Volt a long time ago and Jay solo a few years ago. Also very good. I'm hoping to catch Son Volt this time around.

Wilco
Son Volt

Also

Dude...Wilco kills live. And they tour constantly. Quit goofing around!

Boris is the only rock band on my bucket list. Now my list is all Indian musicians:
Imrat Khan
Irshad Khan
Kushal Das
Mita Nag
Malinal Nag
Pushpraj Koshti
Bahauddin Dagar
Roopa Panesar
Jyoti Hedge
Kaushiki Chakraborty
Parween Sultana

None of them will ever come to Colorado, but some of them hit NYC now and then, which is one reason I’ll be happy to move back this summer. And once I’m in NYC it will be relatively cheap to fly to England, Belgium, and the Netherlands to attend the big festivals there.

Dick Dale, Jeff Beck, and ZZ Top

Dick Dale still tours often. He already announced dates for spring, summer, and fall tours. Which is astounding given his age and that he just beat cancer for at least the third time. I saw him in NYC a few years back and he did a killer show. That show was on a party boat with no stage, so I was literally standing a foot in front of the man watching him play.

Tom Waits
Darcy James Argue
Goran Sollscher
Lettuce (couch toured tonight, want to see them next tour)
Low
Marco Benevento
Esperanza Spalding
Mattson 2

Really, really want to see: nobody

Would see if there was a hassle-free opportunity:

Kate Bush
Bjork
Stevie Wonder
Nick Cave
Ray or Dave Davies
Buffy Sainte-Marie