Brutal cooking! Warning: not for veggies!

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by Wilmer X, Jan 9, 2009.

Jan 9, 2009
  1. Wilmer X SG-smasher

Here´s a pic of my Friday night dinner; a gourmet quicky. It´s veal liver on a bed of crispy salad and roasted walnuts. Normally that goes well with a Chianti, guess you already know why, but we had an Italian Nebbiolo to it. It´s a brutal wine with a fragrance of tar and violets, but fits better in this case cause I killed the calf with a hammer this morning. For such a brutal meal it´s necessary with a brutal pedal: a West-Sibirian AMT Metalizer:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  2. Jan 9, 2009
  3. Phil513 n00b

Do you have any idea what a wonderful addition to this forum you have become?

AOK AOK AOK AOK

4. Jan 9, 2009
  5. White Gold n00b

lmbo

That was incredible!

I love it... AOK

6. Jan 9, 2009
  7. Denverdave Resident Ragamuffin

The Metalizer needs a creme sauce.... biggrin

8. Jan 9, 2009
  9. Prages User Error

I really don't care for veal or liver, but that does look delicious. drool0

10. Jan 9, 2009
  11. Wilmer X SG-smasher

I do me very best. :weebz:

Anyhow; there´s a questiion hidden in the first post. Does everyone already knows why a Chianti fits liver better?

12. Jan 9, 2009
  13. Phil513 n00b

All i know is that Hannibal Lechter recommends Chianti with liver and fava beans. :weebz:

14. Jan 9, 2009
  15. Wilmer X SG-smasher

Right answer! You won a Fender Strat with goose liver inlays!

16. Jan 9, 2009
  17. Phil513 n00b

biggrin

When i was growing up in Alaska, i remember my dad bagging a moose one year. He had to pack out the meat, and he did save the liver. It was ginourmous. But mom sliced it up and made liver and onions. Even being just a kid, i remember it was great. AOK

To this day i'll order liver and onions once in awhile, when i find a place that offers it.

18. Jan 9, 2009
  19. Mark Wein :mad:

+111111111 biggrin