Brookwood Leather custom guitar strap

Tig

Fucktangular
Just got a new custom guitar strap from Brookwood Leather. (No, I don't work for them, I'm just a very happy repeat customer)

For Christmas, Mrs. Tig happily gave me my second cut-to-size strap from Bob, and man, is it sweet! The leather is even more supple than the first one I had made. This time, we added a Texas rangers star style concho to give it a little dose of blingage.

You may sell and buy your guitars, but these straps are lifelong keepers! As always, Bob was a pleasure to work with, and you won't see this level of quality from the mass production names at GC. He makes several styles from vintage 50's, to classic adjustable, to the cut-to-fit like this one.

This one is for my black Reverend Club King 290...

5221921322_bed05a9bf6_b.jpg

5221921318_75619117ee_b.jpg

5221921316_2e13650ede_b.jpg

I do need a few more pic's of the Rev.
I have some older ones from a not as good camera that aren't as good as these.

Now if you're talkin' about the Reverend Willie G, I live about 10 or 11 miles from his Texas house. Big house with a big iron fence and big Rottweilers in the yard!

Beautiful. Can't afford it. I bought a leather, intricately cut strap for my acoustic back in the seventies. It has held up very well and gets almost as many comments as my guitar.

Depending on style and extra bits, you should be able to get one in the low to mid $100's, and more if it is extra fancy with more tool work.
I've seen good leather straps run quite a bit more.

Back