BREAKING NEWS: Iceland's President Denounces Pineapple as a Pizza Topping

8dFL4z5_zpsfm9gnals.jpg

She is a bad girl. She needs a spankin'. :embarrassed:

Although I don't like ketchup on a hot dog or a burger I must ask..

What kind of person doesn't put ketchup on their fries or scrambled eggs?

Huh? Well I'll tell ya..

The same kind of person that doesn't put butter or gravy on their mashed potatoes..

They eat their mashed potatoes plain while everyone else at the table shakes their head and cringes while looking at each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I don't like ketchup on a hot dog or a burger I must ask..

What kind of person doesn't put ketchup on their fries or scrambled eggs?

Huh? Well I'll tell ya..

The same kind of person that doesn't put butter or gravy on their mashed potatoes..

They eat their mashed potatoes plain while everyone else at the table shakes their heads and cringe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put butter and/or gravy on my potatoes. Fries get pepper and malt vinegar. Eggs get pepper or hot sauce. The only thing I eat that gets ketchup is meatloaf, and that's part of the recipe. No additional ketchup.

I generally eat mashed or baked potatoes with nothing on them. I try to stay away from fries. Eggs get hot sauce, and meatloaf gets barbecue sauce. I don't use ketchup on anything except turkey burgers.

Brother we couldn't be more different.The one that stands out is hot sauce on eggs? Really..*gag*..
Eating a plain potato you may as well go out in the yard and graze..Baked requires at the minimum butter, sour cream and pepper..
And I eat meatloaf with horseradish or HP sauce..

Mayo on a turkey burger..

See what I mean? Different.......

Seems I was correct......

Brother we couldn't be more different.The one that stands out is hot sauce on eggs? Really..*gag*..
Eating a plain potato you may as well go out in the yard and graze..Baked requires at the minimum butter, sour cream and pepper..
And I eat meatloaf with horseradish or HP sauce..

Mayo on a turkey burger..

See what I mean? Different.......

Seems I was correct......

#stuffwhitepeoplelike

Have you ever tried dipping fries in mayo?

The first time I saw someone do it, I flipped.
I've since tried it and while it won't become a regular thing, it wasn't awful.

The only acceptable fruit on a pizza by controversial definition is tomato, and in my view, tomatoes are vegetables anyway :old:.
Seeds on the inside make it a fruit in my eyes.
The same with peppers, cucumber and many others.
Tomato was classified as a vegetable for tax reasons.

We pigged out at a pizza buffet yesterday after golf. And I had a slice of the Hawaiian.

And it felt okay! :thu:

Back