Bourbon shootout.

Also, your taste of the Woodford could have been affected by the glorious Buffalo Trace still on your palate, and mind.

Entirely true, and not just with booze. Anything with a bold taste will linger on your pallate. Doubly so if what you are drinking compliments what you are eating.

A few weeks ago I bought a bottle of Buffalo Trace since Mrs. Tig likes bourbon more than scotch.
I really liked the after taste. She was wowed as well. We drank it over ice and it opened up splendidly!

Life is good.

A few weeks ago I bought a bottle of Buffalo Trace since Mrs. Tig likes bourbon more than scotch.
I really liked the after taste. She was wowed as well. We drank it over ice and it opened up splendidly!

Life is good.

Guess who has two thumbs and is going with some buddies to tour the distillery next month.

*Points thumbs at self*

This guy. :embarrassed:

Well, not really. I had a glass of Buffalo Trace last night and then followed it with some Woodford. I'm wondering if it's possible for bourbon to be different from batch to batch though....the first bottle of Woodford was awesome and smooth and this bottles seems almost a little medicinal....
I told you to quit buying your alcohol from that guy with the wagon on the outskirts of town. Do you know what kind of crap they put in snake oil?

Back