BOSS Waza Craft VB-2w

Thats cool. Kinda like how Oz Noy uses his Line 6 stuff. But better sounding (as far as a Youtube video can sound "better')

I’m not impressed. Sounds fine on the lower pitched chords, but when he starts hitting higher pitched chords it sounds like the pitch shifter effect on a $79 modeling unit.

I’m not impressed. Sounds fine on the lower pitched chords, but when he starts hitting higher pitched chords it sounds like the pitch shifter effect on a $79 modeling unit.

But it's not a pitchshifter. It's a full-wet chorus pedal.

Neither, really. I have nothing against this pedal. They always went by the credo that they would never reissue pedals. Clearly that isn't the case anymore. I think that's cool, and at least counts as an effort to keep up with what players actually want.

Neither, really. I have nothing against this pedal. They always went by the credo that they would never reissue pedals. Clearly that isn't the case anymore. I think that's cool, and at least counts as an effort to keep up with what players actually want.
Gotcha. They did this last year with the other Wazacraft pedals, too. I think they realize that folks like many of their older pedals more than the newer items they keep churning out. The BD-1 I tried last year was an improvement (to my tastes) over the original, too.

I'm getting this. Hopefully this summer. I've been GASsing for a guitar, but I think I need to right this wrong instead for my 25th anniversary. Maybe I'll get a Catalinbread Anticthon too.

Back