Hot or Not? Boinggggg! I love this Takamine

I was never a huge Tak fan until I bought one, and after having it for a few years, I'd happily buy another.

Me and Tak.jpeg

Taks have a great reputation as good sounding yet not overly expensive stage guitars with excellent electronics.
That sure is a pretty one. I'm not much a fan of that body shape tho. Make mine a dred or 000 size.

Mine is great both acoustically, and plugged in.

It is an EAN10C...I think.

Bought it at the Guitar Center in Greensboro, NC used for $399+tax. They even threw in a decent used Alvarez hardshell case that unbeknownst to me, smelled like marijuanna, and had a Keyser capo in the compartment.

This is mine. I really, really dig it. Picture is from the Sweetwater page when I bought it, but this is the actual guitar. It is a cedar solid top with mahogany back, sides, and neck. It is finished in a nutmeg satin stain. The model is EF440SCGN. One of their Japanese models with little ornamentation, but solid woods and the high end preamp, made to be low cost. I got it when they discontinued the model for a good price (after asking my sales dude for an extra discount).

10050449-front-l.jpg

Back