Blackberry Smoke in DC Area

Thanks for the heads-up and offer. I'd love to go, but I have a family obligation that weekend. Unless I can figure a way to weasel out of it, I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass. Hopefully one of those other guys will nab those tickets. Be a shame to let them go unused. Just out of curiosity, how'd you get VIP seats?

Sounds cool, but I'm not a fan. The boss is still leery of all you folks too. I keep telling her that I'm the one they should be worried about, but she's not hearing it. :thu:

I have been to 2 shows with guitar heel and we are both still alive. Unless I forced him to give me his password before I dumped his lifeless body into the Potomac.

I'll have to check with the wife. I am heading to Silver Spring this Saturday night to see an old drummer of mine's band play. I've never heard of Blackberry Smoke, but that hasn't stopped me from going to a show before.

Was thinking of maybe a pool/cookout/guitar party at some point over the summer if y'all would be interested. I'm r
I have been to 2 shows with guitar heel and we are both still alive. Unless I forced him to give me his password before I dumped his lifeless body into the Potomac.

I'll have to check with the wife. I am heading to Silver Spring this Saturday night to see an old drummer of mine's band play. I've never heard of Blackberry Smoke, but that hasn't stopped me from going to a show before.
Southern-ish rock with a country flair...and unique facial hair abounds...

I wasn't familiar with them either, but have been listening to 'em this morning. I like what I've heard so far. Now I'm really pissed that I can't make it, but at least got turned on to a new band (for me anyway). So thanks again @altoidman. If someone doesn't nab those tickets soon, I may have to go full-weasel. :grin:

Its a no go for me. I have to go to a dinner at some "friends" house that night. And by friends, I mean someone in our neighborhood that I barely know and will be bored out of my mind.

Its a no go for me. I have to go to a dinner at some "friends" house that night. And by friends, I mean someone in our neighborhood that I barely know and will be bored out of my mind.
Oh, now...how do you know? They might be the greatest people ever...you might find you have much in common...you may even make a new friend...a BFF, even...

...or it may suck horribly and you'll try chewing your arm off to get away...:shrug:

I think the Mrs. and I are in, if tickets are still around, pending confirmation from her stupid cousin as to whether she's invading our home on that evening...

Oh, now...how do you know? They might be the greatest people ever...you might find you have much in common...you may even make a new friend...a BFF, even...

...or it may suck horribly and you'll try chewing your arm off to get away...:shrug:

I have hung out with most of the people in our neighborhood and there are exactly 2 people I like to hang out with and these aren't them. It would be different if I drank, then I would just get stupid drunk and then probably never get invited back. For the most part, this neighborhood is not my thing, if I liked to play golf, drink like I was still in college and gambled on every sporting event in existence, then I would fit in perfectly. Too bad I don't fall into any of that.

I have hung out with most of the people in our neighborhood and there are exactly 2 people I like to hang out with and these aren't them. It would be different if I drank, then I would just get stupid drunk and then probably never get invited back. For the most part, this neighborhood is not my thing, if I liked to play golf, drink like I was still in college and gambled on every sporting event in existence, then I would fit in perfectly. Too bad I don't fall into any of that.
You're such a rebel...:helper:

I am quite jealous based on the fact that The Temperance Movement are supporting who I only discovered recently and having been listening to a lot. Have a great time whoever goes!

Back