Black Mirror - "White Bear"

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
So on the "anything good on Netflix" thread a while back, a few people recommended the show Black Mirror. I've been watching it and it's great but I just now got to the White Bear episode.

Ho. Ly. Shit.

That might be the single best and most disturbing episode of a TV show I've ever seen. If you like fucked up, you'll like this.

If you've got Netflix check it out. Even if you haven't seen any other episodes of Black Mirror - each one is its own individual story so you can watch them in any order.

I've only seen the first three. Thanks for the reminder. I'll get through the rest this week.

I just started watching Black Mirror yesterday. I wasn't able to finish the first episode yet, something came up so I had to stop. I'll try to get back at it asap.

I mentioned this in the other thread. Yep, that's a keeper. Pretty messed up feeling going out, half wants to empathise, the other says "good for the bitch".

I've seen a few eps from the first season. Great stuff. Sort of a modern Twilight Zone esque show.

I watched five of these. I thought Hated in the Nation was superb (plus I've always loved Kelly Macdonald). The rest I thought were well produced TV but quite tropey. I found the imdb comments more disturbing than most of the shows.

Last edited:
It would be impossible to overstate the enormity of my crush on Kelly Macdonald.

Heard Heaven is a Place on Earth at the store and it creeped me out. *spits* People are saying that episode is "light" but I found it creepier than average.

Back