Beyond Meat Beast Burger review

I think a tour of any plant that turns cows into hamburger would be sufficient to accomplish that.

IDK, that goes down a whole ethical rabbit hole but suffice to say, we do a great job making sure we don't see what we don't want to know.

It might actually be liquid smoke mixed w/ maltodextrine and spray dried to create a food grade powder that can be used to add smoked wood flavor w/o adding moisture.

Could be, but the listing of "NATURAL HICKORY SMOKE FLAVORING" being listed as so makes it suspect.

Every time you cook a burger over a grill, particulates from the charcoal smoke adhere to the meat, so your beef burger essentially has mesquite powder, anyway!
Go down on a non virgin girl, might as well go down on a guy. Got ya. :wink:

is it a sandwich?

Every sandwich ever made is in this photo.

images

I am in no way opposed to a non-meat burger (I have eaten a few, myself), but after reading the ingredient list, I don't see how that's much healthier than the red meat it is designed to supplant :ack:

I am in no way opposed to a non-meat burger (I have eaten a few, myself), but after reading the ingredient list, I don't see how that's much healthier than the red meat it is designed to supplant :ack:
I don't see anything so bad on that list (especially compared to most modern processed foods)

At that price I'll be passing that by in the store. Just like I do pretty much all real beef now a days. Not for any ethical or diet reasons. I just cannot afford beef any more. And seeing that I'm engaged to a fetching lass who will not eat 90% of all pork products (she will eat pork sausage...), I mostly eat chicken and turkey these days.

Back