WTF: Beyonce : Criminally overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wha? The president of the United states called him a jackass on the record. It was one of the most ridiculed and memed moments of the last decade.

Guys....I was talking about the commentary on the forum. Damn...are you and Peen the same person?

FFS. I swear most of you are in the Beyonce/JayZ army.

And if you think she's hot, look at photos of her without make-up. If you still think she's hot that's fine too. I guess I'm fussy.

Here, since it's "my thread", allow me to enlighten those who believe they somehow have the magical ability to determine what forms of acceptable/unacceptable thought processes went into it's creation. It must be fucking awesome being so fucking awesome.

Race:

Fucking really? Fuck you. Twice. In the face.

Never mentioned. Not once.

Also not a factor in any way, shape or form. I don't give a flying fuck what color she is. A talentless, elitist asshole is what it is. If the comment about her bleeched out frizzie coiffure was enough to assume that, you are likely the one with a race issue. Physiology is what it is as well. News flash: hair products designed to straighten and lighten also do damage. In fact, trying so hard to be blonde says more about her than anyone.

When you adopt a 16 year old biracial kid into your family, your home... then you can sling your bullshit. Otherwise, cram it.

Mysogony:

News flash #2: Sex sells. I personally don't find her attractive in the least. So what? Am I not allowed? I thought that as individuals, we had that luxury. The fact that she (on her own, or at the behest of her handlers) tries to play up the whole sexy thing, makes that criticism fair game. Is it "slut shaming" if I personally equate that to Toyota trying to sell the Prius by hiring the cinematography crew from Top Gear to film one at the Nurburgring?

Plenty of Arlo Guthrie fans here... would you have bought more of his records if he did a dance video in a speedo?

Fuck off.

She plays the game. She gets fair criticism. That criticism is valid. If you disagree about her level of attractiveness, fine. To each their own. I don't remember racism getting tossed at those attacking Anne Hathaway in all the threads calling her ugly. In fact, Mysogony wasn't mentioned either. Hmm.

So hey, thanks again for telling me what I meant. And by "thanks", I of course mean "Fuck off".

Here, since it's "my thread", allow me to enlighten those who believe they somehow have the magical ability to determine what forms of acceptable/unacceptable thought processes went into it's creation. It must be fucking awesome being so fucking awesome.

Race:

Also not a factor in any way, shape or form. I don't give a flying fuck what color she is. A talentless, elitist asshole is what it is. If the comment about her bleeched out frizzie coiffure was enough to assume that, you are likely the one with a race issue. Physiology is what it is as well. News flash: hair products designed to straighten and lighten also do damage. In fact, trying so hard to be blonde says more about her than anyone.

When you adopt a 16 year old biracial kid into your family, your home... then you can sling your bullshit. Otherwise, cram it.

Mysogony:

News flash #2: Sex sells. I personally don't find her attractive in the least. So what? Am I not allowed? I thought that as individuals, we had that luxury. The fact that she (on her own, or at the behest of her handlers) tries to play up the whole sexy thing, makes that criticism fair game. Is it "slut shaming" if I personally equate that to Toyota trying to sell the Prius by hiring the cinematography crew from Top Gear to film one at the Nurburgring?

Plenty of Arlo Guthrie fans here... would you have bought more of his records if he did a dance video in a speedo?

Fuck off.

She plays the game. She gets fair criticism. That criticism is valid. If you disagree about her level of attractiveness, fine. To each their own. I don't remember racism getting tossed at those attacking Anne Hathaway in all the threads calling her ugly. In fact, Mysogony wasn't mentioned either. Hmm.

So hey, thanks again for telling me what I meant. And by "thanks", I of course mean "Fuck off".

Nobody specified the OP, if I'm not mistaken.

I'd have to go back and reread that. But there was plenty of stuff written by others that justifies the disapprobation.

Race:

Mysogony:

Fuck off.

I didn't mention the OP, but as long as you've posted, you're welcome. Have a nice day. :)

Nobody specified the OP, if I'm not mistaken.

I'd have to go back and reread that. But there was plenty of stuff written by others that justifies the disapprobation.

Maybe.

Although I'm not sure that attempting to impart meaning unto someone else's words is always a safe bet. Sometimes it does what it says on the tin.

I didn't mention the OP, but as long as you've posted, you're welcome. Have a nice day. :)

Thanks, you too.

Where's SnarkAttack been these days btw?

Old White Men Angered By Somthing They Don't Understand. Film at 11.

And what makes that statement anything other than "racist"?

Nothing screams "I'm an intellectual!" more than going in guns blazing to prove your moral superiority over others by whatever means you see fit. Don't worry about whether or not you're potentially just being a presumptive twat, caution is for pussies. Fuck it right? No guts, no glory. I'm gonna prove how enlightened I am by jumping to conclusions and using sweeping generalizations that make me feel like a winner in life. You go with your bad self.

It's not presumptive to conclude that you are an old white man, or that you are angry. These are the facts.

It's not presumptive to conclude that you are an old white man, or that you are angry. These are the facts.

And what does my skin color have to do with anything? If I weren't white, would you bother with a descriptor? I seriously fucking doubt it. Hypocrite.

Angry? only at the clueless fucktwit wannabe dogooders that feel the need to find fault in everything.

This has nothing to do with anything, but since we are talking about old white guys . . . .

12654273_10205926117334964_4449008743845903866_n.jpg

Joking here. Not focused on politics. But seeing as this thread is a mess anyways. Sorry OGG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back