WTF: Beyonce : Criminally overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGG

Master of the Meh
I just don't get it. What's the draw here?
Seriously, what makes her even remotely appealing?

She is NOT a strong performer. Her moves are painfully forced and overtly deliberate. She has all the grace of the first generation ASIMO robot. She looks like she's trying to pass a bowling ball when she "dances".

She is NOT an attractive woman. Let's be real here. She really isn't. Aside from stuffing herself into outfits far too small for her, the 5 gallons of make up, and the fried out, straw-like, frizzy, tangled, bleeched hair... she just ain't.

Her music is shit.

Add in the fact that she is a despicable human (clearing out an entire hospital floor to have her baby, while her thugs kept other new parents from seeing their own newborn kids etc...), and you have a genuine WTF for the ages.

She's got nothing. She's no Mariah, no Whitney... she isn't even a fucking Brittany or a Tiffanie. She's just a vapid, pre-packaged pop act that isn't even good at faking talent.

I could not agree more.

...and hips that wide & thunder thighs are not attractive to me in the least.

Not much of a singer, and she dances like Elaine from Seinfeld. It was delicious how badly she tanked when she had to actually attempt to sing at Obama's last inauguration.

What keeps Beyonce famous is the money spent to make Beyonce famous. She’s willing to do what she’s told to get a paycheck, she doesn’t complain about the media or the label bosses. That’s why her label will keep throwing money at her career. But if Beyonce took piano lessons and tried to write her own album and record without auto-tune she’d find herself floundering as fast as Kelly Clarkson did.

And I don’t blame her for doing it. I’d gladly play dress up for that kind of money. Pride and artistic integrity are nice, but I bet owning a multi-story Manhattan penthouse and a private jet are a lot better.

Not much of a singer, and she dances like Elaine from Seinfeld. It was delicious how badly she tanked when she had to actually attempt to sing at Obama's last inauguration.

I am trying to be nice these days. But that made me laugh. I thought Bruno won of all of them last night. I had low expectations, and really enjoyed all the flowers and colors and etc., and Bruno's moves more than anything. Tired of that song though.

There are other pop divas that sing and dance better but you'd be hard pressed to find one with as much business savvy, aside from the whole Tidal fiasco. She and Jay Z probably represent one of the most powerful brands in the business.

Yup.

And artists now have to pay to play the SB halftime, so chalk her appearance up to hawking her new tour. Fuck her, and fuck JZ too.

Oh, and only coldplay could make beyonce not the worst performer on the stage.

There are other pop divas that sing and dance better but you'd be hard pressed to find one with as much business savvy, aside from the whole Tidal fiasco. She and Jay Z probably represent one of the most powerful brands in the business.

Sounds like something that they say on E! Hollywood or US Weekly.

It's easy to be a big brand after 5 million sheep start following.

The Kardashian Look isn't the the hips or thighs. It's dat azz that's ridiculously enlarged :grin: I mean, who is attracted to giant, bulbous ass cheeks? I don't get it.

big butts, big hips, big thighs. it's all kinda the same thing.

weebles wobble, but they don't fall down. :grin:

Now, I like Serena and kind of find her a little sexy. But I would not survive it.

Venus...eh....

Sounds like something that they say on E! Hollywood or US Weekly.

It's easy to be a big brand after 5 million sheep start following.

That doesn't make it any less true. If anything, the argument could probably be made that it's true in large part because those types of publications are saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back