Hot or Not? Better than Mark's hot or not

Tiltsta

Show me your frittatas
Staff member
National_Resolectric_Revolver_trans_black_top_1.jpg

National_Resolectric_Revolver_trans_black_full_1.jpg

Guitars like that were popular in the Wards/Sears catalogs in the 60's. They look neat, but I don't know what I'd use it for.

I might be interested if I was interested in a resophonic. It's just not a direction that I'm going right now.

I like it, but it doesn't sound much like a resonator.
The vid doesn't showcase all the possible toanz. There is a piezo pickup under the biscuit bridge and the P90 is by Lollar.
The knobs from left to right are: master volume, bridge volume, neck volume. So you can adjust to mix for your tastes.

I saw Bernie Pearl play one of these in a bar years ago and it had that old metallic resophonic sound.

The vid doesn't showcase all the possible toanz. There is a piezo pickup under the biscuit bridge and the P90 is by Lollar.
The knobs from left to right are: master volume, bridge volume, neck volume. So you can adjust to mix for your tastes.

I saw Bernie Pearl play one of these in a bar years ago and it had that old metallic resophonic sound.

NOW I'm interested.
I kinda though the demo was lacking.
I have been gassing for a resonator for a long time and the resolectric suits what I think I want.
Even the Eastwood or Airline would make me happy. This, is probably mess myself.

Back