Best Mic Stands Ever!

El Borrachito

Premier Staff
The Tama Iron Works Studio series.

My partner and I produced this video. They really are rock solid and indestructible.
All of the friction components are from their drum hardware, so they don't sag and will last forever.

Something I can't break?

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Just the redesigned clutch to keep the arm from sagging , and add longer life, has my attention.

I love Tama hardware for my drums, so this could be a very big deal for their company.

Sold!

I fucking hate all of my mic stands. All of them.

Sagoramadingdong.

No matter how hard I tighten the boom, it sags on every single one of them.

A month at Premier would be the ultimate test.
And a handful of All Star Trio gigs with the drunks falling into and grabbing our gear. Also, if they made an iPad clip with the tech that fit an ipad in a case it would be the best thing ever.

If my shit didn't fall over, rattle, and break I wouldn't know how to act and that would fuck me all up.

Excellent video though.

I've heard great things about Tama's mic stands, but never see them around. Maybe I'll order one. I've been using K&M stands forever, which work great.

And a handful of All Star Trio gigs with the drunks falling into and grabbing our gear. Also, if they made an iPad clip with the tech that fit an ipad in a case it would be the best thing ever.

I surprised this hasn't happened yet. The practical applications of regular users are often overlooked. An Otterbox-like or other near indestructible iPad case styled "holder" with built in mic stand adapter/attachment seems super obvious.

We need to get a patent and get cracking on the design. I'm willing to go 50/50 on it with you. :thu: Or at least 50/50 after the investors take the lion's share...damn them and their having of money!!!

Back