Best-looking 'new' car under $30k loaded?

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski
2014+

And I said loaded, not some car that starts at $29,999 before options :madpoke:

Just curious as to what you guys think, since under $30k is what most of us average Joe/Jane's can afford.

1253276445_rczlimitededition_0909in002.jpg

Not sure if Peugot is available in the US :shrug:...not sure where Jbird is either :tongue:

I'll go for this...toyota or subaru your choice its the same car 27K manual version (why do they even sell an automatic version of a sports car :mad:)

Subaru-BRZ-S-6.jpg

I have a hard time finding any new car that appeals to me these days. Hard to get excited about Korean Econo boxes and American cars trying to be Korean Econo boxes. The retro cars are alright but I rather have the originals.

Just curious why 2014+? Get a recertified whatever and save the extra cash. Or get a '79 Rabbit and throw $29,000 at making it awesomer. :embarrassed:

Not sure if Peugot is available in the US :shrug:...not sure where Jbird is either :tongue:

I'll go for this...toyota or subaru your choice its the same car 27K manual version (why do they even sell an automatic version of a sports car :mad:)

Subaru-BRZ-S-6.jpg
A gal I work with just bought one of those, the Scion version. I agree it is indeed a good looking car.

Back