Best cooking show of all time ?

Also

23735975-standard.jpg
This is what I was going to post! :grin:

Dis Cajun was walk-in down the road a goin hunting when he meets up with this raggedy Cajun boy coming the other way with a big ol dead bald eagle across his shoulder.
“Where you goin with that eagle son?”
“I gonna cook him an et him”
“How’s it taste any good?”
“Bout like owl.”

Reactions: Tig
My wife used to watch one with this British woman in it. It held my interest and I know nothing of cooking.

p01l6311.jpg

My wife used to watch one with this British woman in it. It held my interest and I know nothing of cooking.

p01l6311.jpg

Her recipe for margarita ice cream is one of my secret weapons (partly because its the only dessert I've learned so far).

Dis Cajun was walk-in down the road a goin hunting when he meets up with this raggedy Cajun boy coming the other way with a big ol dead bald eagle across his shoulder.
“Where you goin with that eagle son?”
“I gonna cook him an et him”
“How’s it taste any good?”
“Bout like owl.”

My friends from Baton Rouge like to remind people he was from Tennessee and the accent was fake. He was always listed as humorist first and cook second. Still, I remember watching a lot of him as well as Yan Can Cook back in the day. But I never cooked from their shows (I also didn't paint along with Bob Ross).

Lately, my fav has been this guy, and his freakishly long fingers ...
maxresdefault.jpg

My friends from Baton Rouge like to remind people he was from Tennessee and the accent was fake. He was always listed as humorist first and cook second. Still, I remember watching a lot of him as well as Yan Can Cook back in the day. But I never cooked from their shows (I also didn't paint along with Bob Ross).

Lately, my fav has been this guy, and his freakishly long fingers ...
maxresdefault.jpg

Wat?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Wilson_(chef)

Gordon Ramsay has a great one on here just now, 100 recipes to stake your life on (or something like that)

It's cool - he does some straightforward recipes but in between there's little educational bits like knife skills, how to use spices properly, cookware etc...

I don't think I've ever cooked anything from a show but Sunday Brunch is a cookery / chat show type thing which is pretty good hangover / morning after a gig watching.

Apart from that I like all the trash stuff - Come Dine With Me, Man V Food, Restaurant Stakeout etc...

Back