Berumen "1watt" Amp Prototype

sounds good!

but being a "heavy" guy, the name "1 watt amp" is an immediate turn-off.
it's not logical, I know.
but that's how it is.

but this thing sounds fantastic.

Put chickenheads on it and it's a done deal.

I could carry that and my microverb in my bag and be all set for any situation (short of a stadium, I guess).

I tried to find a link to it and all I got were pictures of Miss Mexico.
408733912.jpg

It sounds pretty good for a battery powered amp. He says it would be a good replacement if your power or preamp tube burns out, but It looks more like something to play with at home. How much is it I wonder.

It sounds pretty good for a battery powered amp. He says it would be a good replacement if your power or preamp tube burns out, but It looks more like something to play with at home. How much is it I wonder.
I don't think he's set a price to it yet...this is more of an experiment I guess. I'd love to have something like this. I have a Zvex Nanoamp that a student gave me years ago and it was pretty useless for live stuff....Isaacs amp seems to be a little more practical in terms of having a clean sound.

FINALLY watched the video and realized that I was dumb for asking about tubes.

It does remind me of the project I want to build -- a Marshall Plexi powered by a pair of 12au7 (four triodes). Kinda like the JTM1 that came out last year but with a full tone stack and twice the power.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back