Being And Nothingness Part IV

Gig in about an hour and a half. Expecting a packed house tonight, should be fun.

Rocking this for the night, sounds fecking awesome. :rawk:

1609915_10153086266463056_2765763944826132645_n.jpg

Analogman Beano in front of the amp, ME80 in the loop. FACE MELTING LEADS incoming. :)

Man -- I've got a new primary care physician, and he's really doing a number on me. Over the past month, I've had a stress EKG, resting EKG, echo cardiogram, and next weekend I go in for a sleep study. As Arlo Guthrie said: I'm "going through all kinds of mean nasty ugly things and I was just having a tough time there, and they was inspecting, injecting every single part of me, and they was leaving no part untouched." Funny, with everything they're doing, they haven't found a thing wrong, yet! I guess this is what I get for having survived past 55?

Mine prescribed a laundry list of preventive stuff and I told him no. That was the end of it.

45 was weird for me. Just felt like I suddenly went to Middle Aged and made me take stock of my life. Am I where I imagined? Nope!! Am I suddenly wise? Hell no!!

Last edited:
Yup - I was fine until I hit 46 - then, the downhill side of the 40s was just too much, and I had a long, gradual freak-out :eek:. When I reached 48, I was perfectly fine with it :shrug:.

Back