Being And Nothingness Part IV

Big relief today. My son moved over to Stillwater for school. He had to sign his lease in June to get the apartment but he was working at summer camp til just before school began and so got a late start on the students rushing to get get school jobs business.
He's been there three weeks now and was beginning to panic over not finding a job. He has money for September rent but that's about it.
Well, today he landed a job. Not in auto repair like he wanted...just a sammich shop, but it pays and he has Sundays off, which is cool because he volunteers as a youth counselor at the church over there and stays pretty busy all day Sunday.
Worked out well for him.
And my blood pressure went down 10 points. :lol:

Man -- I've got a new primary care physician, and he's really doing a number on me. Over the past month, I've had a stress EKG, resting EKG, echo cardiogram, and next weekend I go in for a sleep study. As Arlo Guthrie said: I'm "going through all kinds of mean nasty ugly things and I was just having a tough time there, and they was inspecting, injecting every single part of me, and they was leaving no part untouched." Funny, with everything they're doing, they haven't found a thing wrong, yet! I guess this is what I get for having survived past 55?

Doctors are fucktards.

It's my new word of choice.

I mean, after all, they went to school for 4 whole fucking years more than me. Does that mean they're smarter than me?
Not necessarily.

image.jpg

Is there a way to adapt this shape to a cool six string electric?

Back