Being And Nothingness Part IV

Damon -- I see that your new avatar celebrates your and your wife's dedication to single-handedly (well, perhaps double, and not hands!) battling our nation's severe under-population problem!

chewie0

It's all wretched.

On the bright side with things that aren't wretched, I installed a set of Sheptone Tributes in my Heritage H150 yesterday. I had to remove the covers because the neck pickup rout is a bit tight and won't allow height adjustments with covers. But that's okay. Zebras work. I think these are the best PAF's I've ever played.
DSCF0316_zpsd024f3a8.jpg

I wonder how long it will take me to get banned from the My Les Paul forum. I seem to be stepping on some toes by doing what I normally do on guitar forums.

There are some uptight people there. Oh well.

Speaking of uptight people....
Well, not really, but I just had to stop and relay this story. I'm driving home on a state highway and pulling into this very small town, I see a man and a woman out walking their pigs. No leashes, but each had what appeared to be a long switch of some sort of tall grass. They steered the pigs by tapping on either the right or left hip. The pigs would turn on cue. It was a bizarre sight.

Back