Being And Nothingness Part IV

Hey Damon...it's almost about the same, brother...how are you and them?
As busy as a five pootered stripper at a frat party... Little ones are growing like weeds, the oldest it's a full fledged teenager and involved in about every sport she can be... Haven't done much playing since the little ones came along... My new hobby is vaping, been smoke free for over 2 months...

As busy as a five pootered stripper at a frat party... Little ones are growing like weeds, the oldest it's a full fledged teenager and involved in about every sport she can be... Haven't done much playing since the little ones came along... My new hobby is vaping, been smoke free for over 2 months...
Smoke free is a good thing...you could buy a new guitar with the money you'll save...

I talked to Jerry last night. He has huge news. He had some questions, I was no help, told him to post here, on the amp forum. No time for forums, yada, yada, yada. So I say, I can put up the pics. I give him me e mail on Facebook, and today, he says he sent pics twice, and they were returned. I scroll up to where I typed my e mail, and it's missing a letter. He said he did get an answer to one of his questions. Answer was 1959.

Back