Beets

Beets

• Yay

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
These. I like them as much as ice cream.
spb_500_large.png

No. I've never been able to stomach them until the last time I tried them. They weren't bad, but didn't really enjoy the taste. So, why bother?

Can't get into em.

I really wanted to like them after I read Robbins' Jitterbug Perfume, but I still couldn't.

I am squarely pro beet. Incredible amounts of nutrition....especially for active people. I just scored a juicer so there will be a lot of apple/carrot/beet juice my near future. Tasty stuff and super good for you.

Roasted just right, maybe with some goat cheese, are delicious. There's a lot of ways they can go wrong, tho.

No. I've never able to stomach them until the last time I tried them. They weren't bad, but didn't really enjoy the taste. So, why bother?
This sums me up quite well. I always hated tyhe canned beets back home, they always tasted metallic. Over here they come in glass jars and seem sweeter, but the taste is just enough to remind me of the horror. The horror...

I just bought fresh beets for the first time. I'm going to roast the roots in the oven then sauté them with the greens and some onion. Super excited right now, guys.

Back