Beer in a can.

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433114689.540486.jpg

Not really loving this. Tastes like grapefruit and mango more than beer.

A six pack of that was a gift from someone we were dog sitting for. This one was my mistake :embarrassed:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433118080.748840.jpg

Believe it or not I like it more than the IPA.

Wow! I would HATE that Blue Moon.

SanTan Brewing makes a grapefruit hefe that I really liked. In fact we saved a six pack to savor on the trip across our great country.

I also found this at our local pricey beer and wine shop..sadly (or thankfully) only 2.5% alcohol
IMG_1318.JPG

Shiner makes a couple (a prickly pear and the "Ruby Redbird") that I can enjoy because the citrus flavor is pretty backgroundy, but in general I shy away from weird extra flavors in beer.

Thread title made me think about the whole cans vs. no cans debate. Supposedly the concerns that cans don't taste as good as bottles don't apply any more, but I'm unconvinced. Cans still taste different to me, maybe not as bad as they used to, but...

this one is really good in a can. tastes even better on the beach when you are holding your son.

I am not a big fan of citrus in beer. I did have a double IPA in a can last night (sorry that I don't remember the brand) and it was quite good. I am not nearly as concerned about the receptacle as I am the taste.

Back