BBQ thread

jbj

Poor old Geordie's array...
Well it looks like our week of Summer has come early this year so I'm making the most of the weber.

Had chicken kebabs last night and tonight I'm doing meatballs marinated with jerk sauce and garlic, pepper, onion and mushroom kebabs.

Pulled pork burgers (store bought) tomorrow

and making fancy hot dogs on Friday (we're out at a gig on Thursday)

Anyone got any nice suggestions for other stuff to try? :thu:

I need to know what a fancy hot dog is!

Got some nice English link sausages I'll grill and add onions and a few other bits and bobs. Pop it on a nice roll: boom - non vomit inducing hot dogs.

Last night I made chicken breasts marinated in a whiskey barbecue sauce and salmon marinated in cherry balsamic vinegar over the coals on cedar planks. This was our first grilling of the year, and boy was it good!!!

This weekend, I'm going to try grilling oysters for the first time. I'll top them with some buttern n' herbs n' parmesan. It'll be off the hook. :embarrassed:

Tri-Tip, bitches.

download.jpg

My go-to grilling meats other than steaks are chicken thighs marinated in Italian dressing. Cheap, simple, quick, tasty.

Another killer on the grill is shrimp sprinkled with lemon, olive oil, salt, and pepper and then skewered with rosemary twigs.

Mmmm fire.

Wife rated them 9 out of 10 which means they're nigh on Michelin star going by her gradings :)
IMG_20170509_213453.jpg

Reactions: DFB
Back