Achtung! Bay Areans, your dreamjob is here

Bay Areans?

I've heard there is plenty of fog in the bay area, so wouldn't they be Fogbreathers?

:tongue:

Not everywhere in the Bay Area just SF...the temperature spread around this time of the year is typical 30-40F over 30-40 miles (Half Moon Bay will be 60ish, Livermore will be 90-100)
As to the job since I'm in the BA
• Implemented, maintained and managed a small business schedule - No
• Worked in a predominantly customer-facing position - No
• Worked in a small team environment - Yes
• Has excellent administrative and organizational skills - My wife says No :P
• Demonstrates an exemplary written and verbal communication skills -- in person, on the phone, and by email. - Maybe
• Enjoys social networking (facebook) and blogging and has examples of their experience. - Hell No
• The ability to stay organized and focused while working on multiple priority projects concurrently is second nature - My wife says no again
• Has experience working on a mac, and and computers/the internet in general. Also knowledge of Quickbooks, MS Office, gmail, or is proficient at learning new software programs. - Computers yes Mac no
• Sales related experience and guitar knowledge is a plus - No

So I guess I don't qualify...just as well it's too far away with too much traffic between here and there...and I doubt they pay senior engineering wages to manage a music store somehow :cop:
Oh and my dream job is Billionaire so this doesn't qualify :Wave:

Are you and Mrs HiAR renting?

I am about to start renting again....

Yep. Ultimately, we're paying below market rate and it's been cheaper for us to rent than buy. We need to change the conversation next year as our needs change. I'll probably end up on the frontier if I want to buy.

The GF is still continuing her job search, and the bay area is hot. I would take a gig like that geetar store in a heartbeat assuming we make up some of the income disparity on her end..

Back