Baseball 2018

As much as it pains me to say, they could compete for a wild card spot if their pitching stays healthy. That's a big IF though. They'll finish second in the division if it's any consolation.

I don’t see it. They’ll have to leap over the Cardinals, D-Bags, and Brewers (at least) to get to the wild card. They’ll need perfect health and a pitcher like Darvish.

the Tigers always start choking around mid august :mad:

and the indians wait until they're IN the ALCS/WS to tank :mad::mad:

The Indians have not won a World Series in all the years the current incarnation of Chief Wahoo has been their logo. They did win with the previous version, but he was not yet named Chief Wahoo. Maybe they'll win in 2019 when Wahoo is officially removed from their uniforms, and we'll all get to talk about the #CurseofChiefWahoo.

The Indians have not won a World Series in all the years the current incarnation of Chief Wahoo has been their logo. They did win with the previous version, but he was not yet named Chief Wahoo. Maybe they'll win in 2019 when Wahoo is officially removed from their uniforms, and we'll all get to talk about the #CurseofChiefWahoo.
they've been in 2 world series that they managed to loose. Braves and Marlins.

I hope last year's popcorn doesn't go stale. I have high hopes and low expectations.
8dfffd6df1d47dfffb7d900c665db996.jpg

Speaking of baseball, my wife had a work dinner the other night and her assigned seat was next to Bob Tannenbaum.

in a couple more weeks they'll be flirtin' with 90's and dry heat in the AZ fields...just because you people don't ever see the sun doesn't mean it doesn't exist elsewhere....if Chuck Brown was in the fields of AZ right now he'd be putting some sunblock on...jus' sayin' :embarrassed: cop0

in a couple more weeks they'll be flirtin' with 90's and dry heat in the AZ fields...just because you people don't ever see the sun doesn't mean it doesn't exist elsewhere....if Chuck Brown was in the fields of AZ right now he'd be putting some sunblock on...jus' sayin' :embarrassed: cop0

The sun is out right now. :tongue:

rkO8Alc.jpg

Back