BASEBALL!!! 2016 Official Thread

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...-one-of-the-biggest-cubs-fans-outside-chicago

and he may have to wait another 69 years once the Indians DESTROY the cubs as men...jus' sayin' :embarrassed:cop0

Tucson may be home to one of the biggest Cubs fans outside Chicago

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

Game one of the World Series in the books and for one Tucson Chicago Cub fan, this day has been a long time coming. His whole life.

"Oh, I am super excited! This is it. The year we've finally been waiting for. For me, just 69 years," chuckles Larry Hochwert from his Cubs covered office.

Larry was born in the Windy City back in 1947. Like so many other fans, he's never seen his beloved Cubs play in the World Series.

His love for the game, and his team, came at an early age thanks to his grandfather, "And he would go bananas when they won and he would curse and go bananas when they lost. And I didn't understand for it for a while and then I did. And so now, I'm just as looney."

Larry's office has become a sort-of-shrine to his favorite team, filled with autographed bats and baseballs, a chair from Wrigley Field, pictures, just all kinds of memorabilia.

"I also have this. It's a recording and if you push the magic button you get Harry Caray singing 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame.' That's the epitomy of craziness by the way," said Larry.

But there's nothing crazy about who Larry is rooting for, "just go Cubs!"

Kluber was absolutely filthy last night. Kinda surprised he was pulled so quickly, but I guess that's the plan since he will be starting G4. Miller was crap, but the Cubs were so snakebit by Kluber that they didn't want to let Miller actually catch them looking.

Kluber was absolutely filthy last night. Kinda surprised he was pulled so quickly, but I guess that's the plan since he will be starting G4. Miller was crap, but the Cubs were so snakebit by Kluber that they didn't want to let Miller actually catch them looking.
i don't think Miller was crap. he kept their lead and didn't give up a run. he did his job. maybe not a pretty as he could have, but he got it done.

They mentioned aerly start yesterday because of possible rain. I think the Cubs are cheating again...1-0 :mad:

You were saying... cop0

Go Cubs Go!

City-goats-2.jpg

Looks like the Cubs have cheated 5 times this game so far :wink:
well if we're keeping score then it's 7-5 so far Indians over Cubs if you combine yesterdays 6-0 win :wink: :wink:

also I ALMOST felt sorry for Arrieta the way he fell apart there at the end of the last inning cop0

wow.....cleveland has looked like a steaming pile of dog shit tonight.
their pitchers need to learn where the f'ing plate is. they're missing it 5 out of 8 pitches.:mad:

wow.....cleveland has looked like a steaming pile of dog shit tonight.
their pitchers need to learn where the f'ing plate is. they're missing it 5 out of 8 pitches.:mad:
Yet those same pitches were called strikes against Toronto........Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Back