Barnstorm board

Chad

Slender Hobbit
So I have been trying to limit myself to a Pedaltrain mini, which I have done a good job doing. I have more pedals that can fit on it and seeing as Barnstorm is really the only chance I have to crank it and play with others, I really didn't want to leave any at home, so I bought a Pedaltrain Classic Jr. I just got finished getting it all setup. The only thing not on it is my Rat clone. There will be lots of fuzz and modulation :grin:

IMG_3484.JPG

did you use split connectors (or whatever it's called when one becomes 2) in order to hook up all 10?

Yes and no. The Adam is only hooked up to the Echorec, Ghost Echo and the 3 Mojo Hand FX fuzzes. I have a One Spot going to the others.

Three shades of Muff-esque.

That's a spiffy paint job on that Iron Bell. I usually only see that graphic in black and silver. When did they offer that?

Three shades of Muff-esque.

That's a spiffy paint job on that Iron Bell. I usually only see that graphic in black and silver. When did they offer that?

I don't know when. I am guessing it was after Brad sold to Cussak. It looks like one of their pedals.

Back