Barn Storm 2017: Friday, the 13th of Rocktober

OK so I am def bringing bigsbytele. Thinking of bringing 12 string Ric instead of Jerry Jones longhorn - thoughts?
Bring whichever one you think you'll get the most use out of...

I'm seriously considering just bringing one this time...

Are you guys planning to have a live feed for a jam session?
I know you had something setup in the past but iirc I couldn't get the feed (probably my error)

Looks like I might be able to make it. My work ships a bunch of parts to Chrysler, and they are going to be down for awhile because of problems with the airbags they use. As of right now I am taking a voluntary layoff that will be during that weekend.

Somebody will have to pm me addresses, directions, etc.

Looks like I might be able to make it. My work ships a bunch of parts to Chrysler, and they are going to be down for awhile because of problems with the airbags they use. As of right now I am taking a voluntary layoff that will be during that weekend.

Glad to have you!

WOOOO!!!

Oh snap! Better sharpen up my Lacuna Coil riffs!

Back