Barn Storm 2016! 10/21-10/23

ah, OK. I do have several space heaters if needed.
I froze last year, probably due to the mostly liquid diet at the time...now I'm much more sensitive to the cold, due in part to the body change and in part to a seriously lowered blood pressure...

I may just pack my insulated coveralls to wear up there...

I froze last year, probably due to the mostly liquid diet at the time...now I'm much more sensitive to the cold, due in part to the body change and in part to a seriously lowered blood pressure...

I may just pack my insulated coveralls to wear up there...
yeah, that's a good idea. I mean, in contrast, I was fine in a T-shirt, but I'm always hot...so...

I'm a wimp about cold weather and it wasn't too bad for me last year. I did wear a sweatshirt but that is fine.

I haven't booked my flight for the Seattle conference yet, but Friday will be a travel day and I'll be landing in Richmond at some point. I'm going to try to get an early flight out, but even then, with the flight time and time zone shift, it is likely to be late afternoon. Luckily it's only a 2-2 1/2 hour drive from there. So expect me sometime Friday evening.

My car will already be packed and sitting in the airport, and will have some cymbals and drumsticks.

I could also bring any of the below upon request:
Banjo
Mandolin
Accordion
Jazz Bass
Synthesizers
20" Dildo
Acoustic Guitar
Triangle

Just let me know. Thanks, and cant wait to see you guys.

I haven't booked my flight for the Seattle conference yet, but Friday will be a travel day and I'll be landing in Richmond at some point. I'm going to try to get an early flight out, but even then, with the flight time and time zone shift, it is likely to be late afternoon. Luckily it's only a 2-2 1/2 hour drive from there. So expect me sometime Friday evening.

My car will already be packed and sitting in the airport, and will have some cymbals and drumsticks.

I could also bring any of the below upon request:
Banjo
Mandolin
Accordion
Jazz Bass
Synthesizers
20" Dildo
Acoustic Guitar
Triangle

Just let me know. Thanks, and cant wait to see you guys.

Do you have anything larger than 20"?

Darn, I'm out for this year. This will be the third year in a row that something has come up last minute to stop me from meeting you knuckleheads.

I'm out. Gotta be in Ormond beach by Nov 1. Last day of work is Oct 20 and we start packing that weekend. Shit.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Well, I start a new job a week from Monday. The office is in suburban Baltimore, and I'll be flown in there the day before. After my "on-boarding" on Monday, they are taking me to their sales and service meeting for the rest of the week, which is gonna be in the Leesburg area. If my Saturday is open, and they fly me out on Sunday, and I have a rental, I'll swing by :embarrassed:.

Well, I start a new job a week from Monday. The office is in suburban Baltimore, and I'll be flown in there the day before. After my "on-boarding" on Monday, they are taking me to their sales and service meeting for the rest of the week, which is gonna be in the Leesburg area. If my Saturday is open, and they fly me out on Sunday, and I have a rental, I'll swing by :embarrassed:.
Leesburg isn't too far from me. They have a cool club, the Talley Ho. It is an old movie theater they tuned into a club. They also have a couple of Roy Rogers there which I have been known to make up excuses to go to Leesburg just to go to Roy's. :grin:

Hopefully we'll see you Saturday.

Back