Chad
Prages
Smurfco
Surfsteve

HIAR if the kid stays healthy
MonkeyZero depending on move
VoidTerraFima possible
BoomBoomBigelow - never count him out

Did I miss anyone? If you're not here, raise your hand.
As we're less than a month out, how's this list looking everyone? Any additions or subtractions? I'd like to start planning a bit (arrival and departure times, sleeping accommodations, etc).

I have one actual guest room with a queen-sized bed. I have a den with a full-sized pullout (that's actually pretty comfy). I've got plenty of floor space for air mattresses (but please bring your own), and I have 6 acres for the campers out there.

I will have limited ability to shuttle folks from the train, as I've got a 2-seater with not much room for gear, but Uber is an option, and I think that Chad may be able to swing by on his way up if needed.

As we're less than a month out, how's this list looking everyone? Any additions or subtractions? I'd like to start planning a bit (arrival and departure times, sleeping accommodations, etc).

I have one actual guest room with a queen-sized bed. I have a den with a full-sized pullout (that's actually pretty comfy). I've got plenty of floor space for air mattresses (but please bring your own), and I have 6 acres for the campers out there.

I will have limited ability to shuttle folks from the train, as I've got a 2-seater with not much room for gear, but Uber is an option, and I think that Chad may be able to swing by on his way up if needed.

Looking forward to the streaming vids like last year. I believe that @jelloman was broadcasting.

I'll be heading in some time Friday and leaving some time Sunday. I'll bring an air mattress for myself. I can help with the shuttling, my car is small too but not as small as yours. I'm not sure what I need to bring, but I am bringing my 3 guitars, bass, board, 2x12 cab and head. I can bring my bass amp (I bought a new head a while back so hopefully this one won't die). I can't remember where we are with the drums, but I can always unload and go back to pick people up if needed.

I'm coming in on Amtrak train 141 on October 21. According to the ticket I should arrive at 12:47PM.
I depart on October 23 and the train leaves at 5:29PM.
I can take an Uber from the train station or a ride from anyone if they're around.
I have no air mattress so the bed or sofa would be nice if not already claimed. Otherwise I can make do.
I'm planning on bringing my rosewood Telecaster and maybe my Ric 12 as I think those are two of my more interesting/unique guitars. But it depends on if I can fit the Ric in my double guitar bag.

I'm coming in on Amtrak train 141 on October 21. According to the ticket I should arrive at 12:47PM.
I depart on October 23 and the train leaves at 5:29PM.
I can take an Uber from the train station or a ride from anyone if they're around.
I have no air mattress so the bed or sofa would be nice if not already claimed. Otherwise I can make do.
I'm planning on bringing my rosewood Telecaster and maybe my Ric 12 as I think those are two of my more interesting/unique guitars. But it depends on if I can fit the Ric in my double guitar bag.
Oh, and there's another couch. Forgot about that. But you're a tall person, right? That couch probably wouldn't work.

Cool, thanks for the info. :thu:

I'll be heading in some time Friday and leaving some time Sunday. I'll bring an air mattress for myself. I can help with the shuttling, my car is small too but not as small as yours. I'm not sure what I need to bring, but I am bringing my 3 guitars, bass, board, 2x12 cab and head. I can bring my bass amp (I bought a new head a while back so hopefully this one won't die). I can't remember where we are with the drums, but I can always unload and go back to pick people up if needed.
We'll have a shitty kit on hand.

Lino is coming with me. We should be there around 7:embarrassed:0 Friday evening.

I need a PM with the address so I can confirm drive time and arrival time.

I think we're gonna need a bigger barn...

images-2.jpeg

naw, just kidding. it's larger than my house.

There is a remote, but still possible chance I may be able to drop in on Saturday, as a recent turn of events has me in the general vicinity for the week of...we will see.

Back