Banshee Madness! New epic one pg2

This thing, is EPIC:
161883549.jpg

161883550.jpg

161883552.jpg

161883553.jpg

161883554.jpg

This is a customer one that started the entire 2 tone thing. He also wanted 3 pickups but single volume / tone. Now the problem is, Banshee's are too thin for a typical 5 way slider switch so we brain stormed idea's I managed to shoehorn these push button switches in (I had to rout the cavity down to .08" material left on the backside) and bend the tabs and do a bunch of work to squeeze them in. The switches light up with blue LED rings when you turn them on. (They are purely mechanical so they will still turn each pickup on or off regardless of being powered, it's just the LED's that require power).

So stoked over this one!

This thing, is EPIC:
161883549.jpg

161883550.jpg

161883552.jpg

161883553.jpg

161883554.jpg

This is a customer one that started the entire 2 tone thing. He also wanted 3 pickups but single volume / tone. Now the problem is, Banshee's are too thin for a typical 5 way slider switch so we brain stormed idea's I managed to shoehorn these push button switches in (I had to rout the cavity down to .08" material left on the backside) and bend the tabs and do a bunch of work to squeeze them in. The switches light up with blue LED rings when you turn them on. (They are purely mechanical so they will still turn each pickup on or off regardless of being powered, it's just the LED's that require power).

So stoked over this one!
Holy fucking hell! Makes me reconsider my aluminum guitar leanings

This thing, is EPIC:
161883549.jpg

161883550.jpg

161883552.jpg

So stoked over this one!

That is badass!

hqdefault.jpg

Nice solution to the switching problem. I would have just installed mini toggle switches, but this is so much cooler.

Back