Bad gas at 38,000 feet

When I was flying constantly, I was always in first class -- which is nice in some ways, but HORRIBLE if someone's gassy (bcos small space). Somewhere in my Facebook posts is an emoji of a green-face throw-up guy, and underneath I just said "Looking at you, seat 1F."

How does one "restrain" oneself, anyway? I guess he could've pulled a few One Cheek Sneaks, but you can't just hold it in, you'd explode :grin:

How does one "restrain" oneself, anyway? I guess he could've pulled a few One Cheek Sneaks, but you can't just hold it in, you'd explode :grin:

If you read the article, it seems that the offending party was not "sneaking" it, but just carpet bombing the countryside with a grin and a 'make me stop' MO.

If you read the article, it seems that the offending party was not "sneaking" it, but just carpet bombing the countryside with a grin and a 'make me stop' MO.
I have a brother in law who specializes in this method. He'll usually do this when we're in a crowd, or long line. After he lets one out, he gives me a disapproving look and steps away from me. I don't go anywhere with him anymore.

Am I the only one that noticed the link goes to the "IBTimes"?

More than a touch of irony there.

Who knew Irritable Bowel Syndrome had it's own news media?

Back