Back Track Jam - 12 Blues in A from my book "Expanded Blues Guitar"

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member

This is from the backing track collection I did for the book. I'll probably be putting out the first 6 tracks with charts and lessons as a separate download in the lesson store and then do the rest in a few weeks but I thought it would be fun to maybe get the BT jam ball rolling again with this.

If you click on the Soundcloud logo in the upper right corner of the embedded audio above it will take you to the page for the BT and thee is a download link under the music player on their page

It is a 12 Bar Blues in A...Here is the PDF with the parts on it: http://markweinguitarlessons.com/p/Shuffle4jam.pdf

Have fun!

I just tried to listen to the backer right there at the link, and then also on sound cloud. In both places, it looked like it was playing, but no sound was coming out. I will download it later today and try it that way. Up to now, I have basically just hit the play button above, or at the sound cloud site after clicking the little sound cloud link in the upper right.

I just tried to listen to the backer right there at the link, and then also on sound cloud. In both places, it looked like it was playing, but no sound was coming out. I will download it later today and try it that way. Up to now, I have basically just hit the play button above, or at the sound cloud site after clicking the little sound cloud link in the upper right.
You might have an issue on your end then. Let me know.....its also track #4 in the backing tracks zip file for your lesson this week too.

Yep, I'm gonna rock one too. Should be interesting. I'm gonna try it on my tele, which I currently have tuned to some open tuning I've never used before. :embarrassed:

I'll just upload the file to the server then. Be an hour or so before I get back to work though.

I downloaded it. May get around to it next week or in a couple of days since it seems my cover is tits up right now since I hate my voclas.

I'm no John Fogerty. And CCR needs to have him.

Back