Back to the 60s

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
Just used some more of my MF Backstage Pass points to get this:
BEH-UT300.jpg

I checked out videos of this and the Danelctro; this had more of that sound that I remember from my old Vox amp in the 60s. I have an idea for a new song that this will enhance. :hippie:

I can also play this:

Cri-i-i-im-so-on a-and clo-o-o-o-ver-er
O-o-o-o-ver-er a-and o-o-o-o-ver-er

I love tremolo. The Behringer is their copy of the BOSS TR-2. Does a great Fender tremolo. It won't do a full stutter Valco square wave, but that's it's only shortcoming.

Tremolo is a very cool effect. I love it for that Tony Jo White swampy thing.
I have a Joyo that stays on my Bassman/Micro Terror board. The Carr has a very nice tremolo & reverb built-in.

That boosts me to three pedals. :grin: I have an amp simulator and a chorus pedal that I have used at two gigs. I only bring the electric if I am doing a 90 minute or more gig. Then I can spend two minutes between songs playing with the pedals. :embarrassed: :grin:

That boosts me to three pedals. :grin: I have an amp simulator and a chorus pedal that I have used at two gigs. I only bring the electric if I am doing a 90 minute or more gig. Then I can spend two minutes between songs playing with the pedals. :embarrassed: :grin:
You can run pedals with the acoustics too. A nice delay and Reverb would add a ton of depth

Back