Audio R8

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397070374.891142.jpg

Looks neat in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are awesome to see. I see one about once every 3 or 4 months, so they are pretty rare. There were several R8's in the GT race I watched last weekend on TV.

I've seen a white one a few times up in the hills while cycling. It's a rich area so you don't even look when the 911's, Range Rovers, MKG's drive by...they are everywhere. But the Ferraris and A8 etc you still don't see every day

Was Iron Man driving it? :tongue:

I'd rather own an R8 than a Lambo, maybe even a Ferrari :embarrassed:

It's an Audi, I love Audi's, Porsches, and VW's. Want but would rather have a Cayman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tig
A guy up the street has that same car. I generally don't care for Audis but that one is sh*t hot. It is really wide and low. I have been seeing like 5 Ferrari's a day all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Yeah, they sound real good. I thought it was a more muffled old 911 mechanical raspiness. Not a high rpm whiner.

There are a couple coupes and a couple spyders that I see on nice days around where I work. The coupe kinda reminds me of the hulk version of the TT but I think both bodies are pretty neat.

.....call me crazy but if you give me the pick of any Audi, I'll take a murdered out RS6 Plus Avant, thank you.

Back