At&t is awful and has wasted my entire day

They did that shit to me a couple months ago. Customer service didn't really give a shit either.

If I had another option here (comcast is never an option, fuck them) I'd take it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's only going to get worse. Providers don't give a shit because they know they have you by the testicles.

The days when you could post a complaint on social media and a large corporation would hustle to make everything all right are long gone. You won't get action unless the comment goes viral, which it probably won't because everyone is already pissed off and complaining.

Yup, AT&T is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Mojo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AT&T is probably one of the easier companies to deal with around here. Duke Energy and Time Warner have pissed me off so mightily that I have created entirely new curse words and phrases on the spot. My trash company (Republic) is pretty drama-free too.

But Duke has shut my power off TWICE for non-payment, even though I paid and have a confirmation number. My account is all fucked up from when I moved three years ago and everything defaults to that location in their system. EPIC. RAGE.

Sent from none of your fuckin' business!

They did that to me too, I was without internet for about 8 days. Their technician never showed up, so instead of putting me at the head of the waiting list, I had to have another appointment scheduled.

I don't know, but if I ran a company, if my technician never showed, that customer would have the next available one, not have to totally reschedule and wait...but that's just me, apparently.

The last time I had internet problems but still had a dial tone, I called up AT&T's service line and answered the automated troubleshooting menu questions. They reset the connection on the telco end and it started working immediately.

The days when you could post a complaint on social media and a large corporation would hustle to make everything all right are long gone. You won't get action unless the comment goes viral, which it probably won't because everyone is already pissed off and complaining.
I'd imagine thats the case. I'm still going to bitch out loud about it though.

Now we have an appointment scheduled for after 12 on Wednesday. At least I have a 4G tablet and my phone to deal with customers. This thing has completely fucked my week up in multiple ways.

Well, after last night I got an automated call saying that they weren't going to expedite our call and that we were shit out of luck so I waited 15 minutes on hold and then finally got a human being at AT&T who listened to me and got not one but TWO techs here this afternoon. The problem was solved quickly when the first tech saw that someone had been working in the vault in the street and had unplugged our line to work on someone elses phone and then plugged it back in into the wrong place in the panel. :annoyed:

Well, after last night I got an automated call saying that they weren't going to expedite our call and that we were shit out of luck so I waited 15 minutes on hold and then finally got a human being at AT&T who listened to me and got not one but TWO techs here this afternoon. The problem was solved quickly when the first tech saw that someone had been working in the vault in the street and had unplugged our line to work on someone elses phone and then plugged it back in into the wrong place in the panel. :annoyed:

...because unplugging it AT ALL is a completely acceptable practice..

Holy Hell.

Reactions: Tig
...because unplugging it AT ALL is a completely acceptable practice..

Holy Hell.
The tech that came in here said that he hadn't had a day off in nearly two months. His other comment was "we've handled things better in the past". I think our infrastructure is falling apart here and they are getting overwhelmed.

Back